Surprising Healing Benefits of the Sun
Did you know that a little sun on your skin is actually healthy? Oh yes, it is! We know that you’ve been told countless times how the sun is not good for you. However, we’ll break it down for you; UV light is just one frequency of light. There are actually 8 more others and each one of them has its own healing power. Below, we list the surprising healing benefits of the sun. So, next time you feel like relaxing, take your phone, go sit in the sun and relax while you play the most popular casino games on your mobile.
Healing Benefits of the Sun
- The light of the sun is known to kill bacteria. After World War 1, German soldiers discovered that and would use sunlight to disinfect as well as heal wounds.
- The combination of sunlight and whole foods will actually send breast cancer into remission. An American physician used nutrition and sunbathing to cure his patients as well As reverse the metastasized cancer.
- Skin disorders such as eczema, acne, fungal infections and psoriasis can be improved by sunlight. You can expose yourself while you place your bet on your favourite casino
- Sunlight can actually lower cholesterol. It will convert high cholesterol in the blood into steroid hormones as well as the sex hormones which we require for reproduction.
- Blood pressure can actually be lowered by the sun’s rays. In fact, just a single exposure will lower blood pressure significantly.
- If you didn’t know, sunlight cleanses the blood as well as blood vessels. It does this by penetrating deep into the skin. Studies that have been conducted have showed that people with atherosclerosis actually improved with sun exposure.
- Sunlight will also increase the oxygen content in the body, as well as enhance the body’s capacity to deliver oxygen to all the tissues in the body. This is very similar to what exercising will do to your body. The sun will actually affect your fitness, stamina and muscular development positively.
- The sun will also build the body’s immune system. This is because it increases white blood cells or lymphocytes, which defend the body against infections.